So everyone is suddenly obsessed with colored carrots so I decided to try my take on this healthy color palette. My first stab at it was a beer-braised cranberry carrot mix. It failed.
While I haven’t given up on my beer-braised variation, I did decide to keep it simple this time. This recipe is one of the simplest things I’ve ever made and you probably have everything you need in your kitchen…maybe except the colorful carrots.
What you need:
- Colorful carrots (I get mine at Trader Joes)
- Olive oil or olive oil spray
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
What you do:
First off, don’t be alarmed by the lack of measurements. This is easy enough that you really don’t need it.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Peel your carrots (I chose NOT to slice them)
- Spread your carrots onto a shallow roasting pan
- Spray and drizzle the olive oil until the carrots are fully coated
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper and toss the carrot around to mix well
- Drizzle the honey over all of the carrots and toss
- Drizzle a little more honey if you’re like me and want them extra sweet
- Roast for 40-50 minutes or until tender