I love salmon. It’s super healthy and filling, and it’s pink! Who doesn’t want to eat pink food? In addition to being pretty, Salmon also cooks really quickly. It’s the perfect fast food option without all the calories.
What you need:
- 1/2 lb sockeye salmon (Atlantic works too but sockeye is my preference. A 1/2 lb will give you about 3 nice sized servings)
- 3 slices of lemon
- 3-4 stems of dill
- Salt, lemon pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450
- Sprinkle your seasonings on the salmon. Don’t be too liberal because salmon has a great taste in its own.
- Place the salmon in your baking dish, skin side down
- Pull the dill off of the stem and place it over the top of the salmon
- Place a lemon slice on each piece of salmon
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Squeeze a bit of fresh lemon juice over the salmon
- Plate and Enjoy perfection!