Football season is upon us, and everyone’s on the market for the perfect wing recipe. Try this twist on the traditional hot wing.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/4 sriracha
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat oven to 400
- Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels
- Add your seasonings (feel free to add salt & pepper to taste. I left it out because of the soy sauce)
- Place the chicken in your baking or roasting dish (I used a Pyrex)
- Add the sriracha and the soy sauce and make sure to coat the chicken fully
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the chicken browns nicely and is cooked through
Hope you enjoy this one. Happy Football season and GO FALCONS!