Hello my loves! Where are all my taco heads at? If you love tacos say heeeeeeey!
Is it cool to label taco lovers as taco heads? I don’t see why not. We call sneaker lovers sneaker heads.
I guess if you love butt then you’re a butthead. Hahaha.
Ok. Enough of my lame jokes and on to these amazing tacos. The best part about these tacos is how simple they are.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 filets of catfish cut into nuggets
- Tony Chachere blackening seasoning
- Soft taco shells
- 1 cup chopped cabbage (purple and green)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Shredded cheese
- Heat your pan on high heat. You will need a cast iron pan or a heavy frying pan.
- Season your catfish according to the directions on your blackening seasoning. No need to use Amy other seasonings.
- Drop your butter into the pan and then add your catfish.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side until it is blackened.
- Set catfish to the side once it’s cooked.
- In another pan, heat your olive oil on medium heat.
- Add your chopped cabbage and salt and pepper and cook until just tender. Do not over cook.
- Heat your soft taco shells and then assemble your tacos with the catfish, cabbage and shredded cheese.